Constituent Support

As your Federal Member of Parliament, I am able to help you in a variety of different ways.

Federal Government Departments and Agencies

If you need help with any enquiries or concerns, you may have on federal government services or federal government legislation including: 

  • Centrelink
    • The Centrelink phone numbers are here.
    • If you need help with other languages, hearing or speech impairment when talking to Centrelink, see this useful page here.
    • If you need further help my office is happy to help you on (02) 9587 1555.
  • Immigration
    • Do you need help with immigration, passports, citizenship, visa or travel documents? You can call immigration on 131 881 or visit the website here
    • If you have further questions and need help you can call my office on (02) 9587 1555
  • Australian Tax Office
  • NDIS
  • My Aged Care

My electorate office staff are available to assist. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 02 9587 1555 or via email on

Justice of the Peace Services

Do you require a JP? Staff in my electorate office are authorised to witness and attest documents. 

JP services are available by appointment only, Monday to Friday between 10am – 12pm and 2:30pm - 4:00pm

Please call 02 9587 1555 to make an appointment.

Congratulatory Messages

Anniversaries are a very special time in our lives and should be celebrated. Australians celebrating a special wedding anniversary can receive personal congratulations from the Prime Minister, Governor-General or The King.

If you or someone you know is celebrating such a milestone my office can assist you with a letter or certificate of congratulations. I can also arrange a letter from the Prime Minister or the King for you or someone you care for.

You will need to provide relevant supporting documentation like birth certificates or marriage certificates. If these are not available you can provide a statutory declaration.

To arrange an anniversary message, please contact my office by phone on (02) 9587 1555, email or visit the office at Level 2, 24 Montgomery Street, Kogarah.

Generally you will need to provide at least two months notice if you would like a message from the King, the Governor-General, or the Prime Minister.



50th Wedding Anniversary

50th plus Wedding Anniversary

90th Birthday

90th Birthday plus

Prime Minister Yes Yes Yes Yes
Governor-General Yes Yes No 100th Birthday and every year thereafter
HM The King No 60th Anniversary and every fifth year thereafter No 100th Birthday and every year thereafter


Flags and Symbols Requests

Our flags and symbols help tell the story of who we are as Australians.

Local non-profit community groups and schools can request a flag through my office.

The flags available include the Australian, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander flags.

If you would like a flag, please call the Electorate Office on (02) 9587 1555 to confirm your eligibility.

What About Other Issues?

If you have a State issue (hospitals, schools, housing, Roads and Maritime Services, local government), then please contact your relevant State member. The relevant state MPs in Barton are as below:

The Hon. Chris Minns MP
Member for Kogarah
Suite 1 Ground Floor
22-24 Regent Street
P: (02) 9587 9684
The Hon. Jo Haylen MP
Member for Summer Hill 
299-301 Marrickville Road
P: (02) 9572 5900
The Hon. Steve Kamper MP
Member for Rockdale
478 Princes Highway
P: (02) 9597 1414
The Hon. Ron Hoenig MP
Member for Heffron
Shop 117, 747 Botany Road
P: (02) 9699 8166
The Hon. Sophie Cotsis MP
Member for Canterbury
Suites 201 & 202 Level 2
308-312 Beamish Street
P: (02) 9718 1234